For a variety of process applications requiring rain-tight or explosion-resistant enclosure, PIT controllers may be used in pipe tracing and snow melting applications with electric heating cable.
- Opens or closes a circuit on temperature rise.
- Single pole, double throw (SPDT) snap action switch.
- Rain-tight gasketed enclosure, Type PIT, is 0.062" steel. Simple mounting on three rubber-cushioned feet. Has adjustable high limit stop. Plain copper bulb and capillary.
- Capillary Length 10 ft 1/16" Dia.
- Explosion-proof cast aluminum housing approved for Class I, Group D & Class II, Groups E, F and G applications. External adjusting knob and tin-plated copper bulb and capillary.
For more features refer to catalog page PDF under the Technical Resources tab.
For control applications involving pump, fan or other motors.
|Voltages (AC only)
|Full Load Amps
|Locked Rotor Amps