For a variety of process applications requiring
rain-tight or explosion-resistant enclosure, PIT
controllers may be used in pipe tracing and
snow melting applications with electric heating
- Opens or closes a circuit on temperature
- Single pole, double throw (SPDT) snap action
- Rain-tight gasketed enclosure, Type PIT, is
0.062" steel. Simple mounting on three rubber-
cushioned feet. Has adjustable high limit
stop. Plain copper bulb and capillary.
- Capillary Length 10 ft 1/16" Dia.
- Explosion-proof cast aluminum housing
approved for Class I, Group D & Class II, Groups E, F and G applications. External
adjusting knob and tin-plated copper bulb