Chromalox will attend the N.E. U.S. Petrochemical Construction Conference.
If you want to understand how petrochemical development in the Northeast US will change the business & labor landscape, or are working with petrochemical producers on engineering & construction projects in the region (or plan to be) – join us in Pittsburgh next June.
- Find new opportunities to address regional engineering and construction challenges, such as modularization and workforce development
- Understand in granular detail what ethane cracker projects like Shell’s Project Franklin mean for region
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the emergence of a regional petrochemical sector in the Northeast US
- Meet face-to-face with 400+ other petrochemical producers, innovators, investors, customers and thought leaders
- Discover new business, investment, partnership, hiring, learning and career opportunities
Join us in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA June 19-20, 2017 to find out more about our advanced thermal technologies!
For more information about this event, visit their website.