The Electric Power Research Institute's goal is to reunite business, policy, government and academic leaders with vendors and partners to further the conversation about electrification's role in enhancing efficiencies and benefitting the environment within the framework of decarbonization and global sustainability.
This conference will address:
- How we are accelerating in end-use electrification and recent key developments
- Some of the newest ways to best serve energy customers in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors
- How companies from multiple market segments are enhancing coordination with utilities on efficient and effective electrification programs in homes, in businesses and on the road
- Which technology startups are forging ahead and now offer commercial products
- The future needs and requirements for products in dynamic and diverse markets
Come visit us in Charlotte, NC, USA from April 6-8, 2020 to learn more about our efficient thermal technologies.
To find out more about the 2020 EPRI Electrification Conference, visit their website.