Type TEH Tubular Enclosure Heaters and General Purpose Air Heaters are used for freeze protection and condensate protection in electrical enclosures and switchgear. They can also be installed in equipment to keep mechanical components functioning in applications such as valve enclosures and line metering.
Freeze or condensate protection in enclosures containing mechanical and electronic equipment, such as: temperature control panels, control valve housings, ATMs, traffic signal boxes, and line metering enclosures.
- Element construction features Nichrome A resistance wire, high grade MgO and Incoloy sheath to ensure long life
- Moisture resistant terminal seal
- Standard Wattages to 400 watts, higher custom wattages available
- Multiple enclosure configurations for versatile mounting
- Optional ambient sensing adjustable thermostat
- Standard 8-32 Screw terminals or 1/4” Quick Disconnect for lead wire connection
- Galvanized sheet metal cover to prevent corrosion
- Optional terminal cover to prevent incidental contact