With the capability to be formed into many shapes, the Mini-Tubular Heater is adaptable to a wide variety of applications. Swaged or drawn alloy cable3, compacted magnesium oxide and a helical or straight resistance element are the assembled components of the Mini-Tubular Heater. Small diameters allow for a quick response, providing heat in tight spaces where most heaters cannot be installed. Also available is a square profile design that increases surface contact for improved conductive heat transfer.
- Fast Response and quick heat transfer
- Helical coil design for superior performance
- Resists shock and vibration
- Corrosion resistant
- Diameters: .040”, .062”, .093”, .125” and .188”
- Square profiles also available