Maxi-Zone Heaters are our most rugged of our insertion heaters. These heaters can achieve continuous sheath temperatures to 2000°F (1095°C). The Inconel 600 sheath allows efficient operation at extreme temperatures. A unique feature is to provide two to three independently controllable heating zones along the length of the sheath. These are commonly used in hot press metal forming applications, fluidized beds, clean burning coal applications and soil remediation.
- Up to 1.297” Dia.
- Up to 60” Lengths
- Up to 11,500 Watts
- 120 and 240 Volt
- Up to 1400°F Max. Working Temp.
- Modification Available to Fit Custom Applications
- Diameters: 0.25” to 1.25”
- Maximum Sheath Temperature: 1600°F
- Watt Density: 25 to 262 W/In2