Chromalox versaTHERM screw plug immersion heaters can be applied to a variety of clean water and oil applications. The unique versatility of this design allows field adjustment of the rating by simple connections to the six elements of the heater. This simplifies selection and spare parts since each heater may be used in several different heating applications.
- Field Adjustable Ratings - Each standard
heater may be wired to different voltages and kWs.
- Terminal Enclosures - E1 General Purpose
is standard. Enclosure can be rotated 360° to match conduit connections.
- Elements - INCOLOY sheath heating element welded to a 2.5" steel screw plug.
- Mounting - Easy to install, compact size.
- Standard Integral Thermocouple - J type
thermocouple in a thermowell; can be used for process or overtemperature control on the process fluid.