- Petroleum Refineries, Gasoline Storage and Dispensing Areas
- Industrial Areas Using Flammable Liquids in Dip Tanks
- Petroleum Refineries
- Dry Cleaning Plants
- Utility and Natural Gas Plants
- Aircraft Hangers/Fueling Areas
- Solvent Extraction Plants
- Storage Areas for Flammable Products or Batteries
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Hydrogen Atmospheres
Model CVEP heaters are rated for a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C. When utilizing models without factory installed thermostats, it is recommended that an ambient thermostat or temperature cutout be installed to ensure that this maximum ambient temperature is not exceeded.
Type CVEP explosion proof convection heater
is designed to provide a rugged, corrosion-resistant
heat source for areas where volatile
flammable liquids, gases or vapors are present.
All basic models without controls are
UL listed and CSA certified for use in areas
designated as Class 1, Division 1 or 2 Group
B, C or D locations.