Chromalox hot oil and water systems are self-contained heating and cooling packages that provide direct or indirect process heating to temperatures of 750° F. These systems meet ASME codes and are pre-engineered to include temperature and power controls, expansion tanks, heat exchangers, pumps, valves, gauges, and all necessary piping. This eliminates component selection and assembly. Select from oil or water temperature control systems for circulation in a closed-loop process.
Chromalox Heat Transfer Systems are used in
process heating applications requiring closely
controlled process temperatures. Systems
are furnished complete with heaters, controls,
pumps, valves and necessary plumbing.
- Indirect Heating
- Packaged Systems - Heat Transfer Systems
- Water and Water/Glycol Systems
- Non-Pressurized Hot Oil Heaters
- Pressurized Hot Oil Heaters
Heat Transfer Systems are used with:
- Jacketed Vessels and Tanks — containing
waxes, paraffin, exotic chemicals including
those having exothermic reactions, hot melt
adhesives, resins, varnishes, paints, dyestuffs,
molasses, vegetable oils and many other
chemical or petrochemical products.
- Heated Rolls — for coating paper and paper
products, spot carbonizing, vinyl bonding,
bonding with hot melt adhesives,
calendering and laminating.
- Heat Exchangers — for corrosive and noncorrosive
- Platens, Dies and Molds — for laminating
wood and plastics, forming of carbon products,
epoxy materials and Fiberglas®, plastics
extrusion, injection molding, molding rubber
and plastic materials: vinyl bonding and bonding
with hot melt adhesives.
- Pipeline Tracing — of viscous materials such
as paints, fuel oils, asphalt and many other
chemical and petrochemical products for antifreeze
protection and/or maintaining pumping
- Industrial Systems — such as snow melting,
comfort heating and hot water supply and as
standby equipment for industrial and commercial
applications in case the supply of other
fuels is curtailed.