- Moisture Removal from Bottles, Cans and Components
- Nylon and Dye Heat Setting
- Firing Vitreous Enamels
- Soften Plastics prior to Thermoforming
- Heating for Shrink Fitting
- Sealing Glass to Metal
- Shrink and Blister Packaging
- Brown Food Prior to Freezing
- Wherever Close Maximum Heat is Required, such as Process Boosting
Highest Watt Density Available of any
Medium Wave Infrared Radiant Panel Heater
— Due to thermal and electrical properties
of the grooved quartz face plate, CPHI has
the highest watt density (5.76 kW/Ft2) of any
medium wave infrared radiant panel.
Uniform Radiation Pattern Assured with
a wide flat infrared surface versus the line
pattern given in normal radiant heaters. This
eliminates uneven heating of the work and
allows uniform heating of a stationary surface
such as in an indexing process.
For more features refer to catalog page PDF to the right.