Chromalox EDU Load Banks provide durable,
precise energy control for applications requiring
from 1 kW to megawatt power capacity.
Stainless steel construction and INCOLOY
tubular elements offer superior durability and
performance even with heavy usage and in
Applications include factory or field testing of diesel generators, braking resistors for inverter drives, base loading of remote or standby power plants, battery discharge testing, and UPS testing.
- INCOLOY sheathed tubular heating elements
provide long life under harsh environments.
- Stainless steel construction of a Chromalox
load bank ensures strength and corrosions resistance.
- A multi-stage, contactor-based control system
with 1 kW resolution ensures accurate
- High limit temperature control and low limit
airflow control ensures proper safety.
- All electrical enclosures are protected to
NEMA 3R construction.
- Chromalox EDU Load Banks can be used to
satisfy National Fire Protection Association
(NFPA) requirements for emergency and
standby power systems.