Chromalox Process Heaters are tailored to meet customers’ unique needs. Products are engineered to provide precise process temperature control and built with quality to operate for decades in service. Immersion and Circulation heaters can be adapted to match any heating need with liquid or gas. Common applications include, crude oil, acidic solutions, potable water, steam, industrial, hydrocarbons, hydrogen, oxygen, and superheated air.
Common applications include, crude oil, hydraulic fluid, acidic solutions, potable water, industrial gases such as hydrocarbons, hydrogen, high oxygen content, or superheated air.
The Chromalox Advantage
Over 100 years of applications experience is fused in each product. Chromalox in-house engineering and fabrication allows for almost an unlimited possibility of design. Electric heating provides the best option for superheating as its power is instantly available, has no emissions, and is precisely controlled to only the demand needed.
• In-house element manufacturing allows the most efficient, space-saving design possible.
• All welding, pressure testing, and certification are performed in accordance with ASME standards.
• Chromalox power control can be fully integrated and skid-mounted with the heater for a complete package.
• Engineering design tools include 3D AutoCad, Solid Works, and PV Elite, among others.
• Broadest line third-party certifications available – UL, CSA, ATEX, GOST, INMETRO, IEC, ASME, PED, KOSHA