• Materials of construction include carbon steel, stainless steel, as well as nickel and specialty alloys.
• SCR Power control adjusts rapidly to flow variations.
• Controller schemes can regulate temperature to +/-1°F.
• Boilers, superheater, power control panels can all be assembled on a modular skid package.
The Chromalox Advantage
Electric heating provides the best option for superheating as its power is instantly available, has no emissions, and is precisely controlled to only the demand needed. All items are manufactured in-house for superior quality and rapid delivery.
• In-house element manufacturing allows the most efficient, space-saving design possible.
• All welding, pressure testing, and certification are performed in accordance with ASME standards.
• Chromalox power control can be fully integrated and skid-mounted with the heater for a complete package.
• Engineering design tools include 3D AutoCad, Solid Works, and PV Elite, among others.
• Broadest line third-party certifications available – UL, CSA, ATEX, GOST, INMETRO, IEC, ASME, PED, KOSHA
In addition, please check out Chromalox' standard line of steam superheaters below as a representative evaluation of what we can offer from an individual component standpoint.