ChromaTrace for Buildings 1.0.0
HEAT TRACE SYSTEM DESIGN SOFTWARE FOR COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
Chromalox 1.0.0 Release Notes (PDF)
ChromaTrace for Buildings is a heat tracing system design software for commercial projects. The straightforward interface allows the user to generate a bill of material, heat loss calculations and electrical loads quickly and accurately. ChromaTrace for Buildings performs the calculations and picks the appropriate Chromalox commercial heat trace model, connection kits and temperature controls to satisfy the users' unique applications.
ChromaTrace 1.0 Features and Capabilities:
- Visual tree structure for piping system layout and interconnection.
- Products and parameters geared towards commercial projects.
- Quick summary screen detailing number of lines, total pipe lengths and total operating load.
- Easy to comprehend interface for access to calculated results and bills of material.
- Enhanced data handling via Microsoft Excel import and export functions.
- All calculations in compliance with the latest version of IEEE515.
- Enhanced reporting package with detailed export to Microsoft Excel and Word, or Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Line current and operating load tracking per circuit.
- One click sends your project design and bill material information to Chromalox for review and quotation request.
Please note: Foreign Language Translations Not Yet Complete. Because of the many changes to the user interface, the translations to additional languages are incomplete. These will be updated in a future ChromaTrace Buildings release.
ChromaTrace for Buildings 1.0 can be downloaded at the link below.
Download Chromatrace for Buildings Software