This reliable, rugged, self-contained HD3D
heater is an ideal heat source for freeze protection
or comfort heat in dusty/dirty/corrosive
non-hazardous environments. Standard HD3D
heaters include low profile stainless steel wall/
ceiling mounting brackets that can be used to
mount directly to a wall for horizontal airflow
perpendicular to the wall. These brackets can
also be used to mount the heater directly to the
ceiling for vertical airflow.
Waste Water Treatment Plants, Coal Handling
Areas, Food Processing Plants, Foundries,
Steel Mills, Cement Plants, Ships, Construction
Sites, Car Washes, Swimming Pool
Areas, Canneries, Hose Down (for cleaning).
Corrosion Resistant for Harsh Environments
- Roll Formed Case is constructed of 20 gauge
corrosion resistant type 304 stainless steel.
- Adjustable Discharge Grille directs air flow
up or down as needed.
- NEMA 4X Control Enclosure houses the heater
controls, contactors and control voltage transformer,
easily accessible from front of heater.
- Heating Elements — High quality, long-life,
Stainless Steel Fintube® (type 316) offers
maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Totally Enclosed Motor — The motor is
permanently lubricated, ball bearing type and
is epoxy painted for moisture and corrosion
- Dynamically Balanced Fan — Aluminum fan
is epoxy coated and provides optimum air flow
across the heating elements.
- Transformer provides a 120V control circuit
(24V optional). Standard on all units except 2
kW and 3 kW, 120V.
- Heavy Duty Contactors for heating circuit and
motor are included. (Not furnished on 120V, 2
and 3 kW units)
- Automatic Reset Thermal Cutout is provided
for fast heat response and overheat protection.
- Fan Time Delay Relay dissipates residual heat
build-up after shutdown.
- Low Profile Fixed Wall & Ceiling Mounting
Bracket (Non Swiveling)