- Ink Drying and Spot Curing for Printing and Silk Screening
- Food Warming
- Moisture Removal in Food Processing
- Plastics Annealing
- Preheat and Postheat Plastics prior to Thermoforming and Punching
- Thermoforming and Vacuum Forming
- Heat Treating Plastic Parts
- Baking or Curing of Lacquers, Semi-Enamels, Enamels, Primers, Phenolics and Epoxies
- Finishing Process of Textiles
- Preheat Printed Circuit Boards
Easy Mounting — Heater can be mounted to radiate in any direction.
Reliable Operation — No reduction in radiant output over life of heater.
Uniform Radiation Pattern Assured with
a wide flat infrared surface versus the line
pattern given in normal radiant heaters. This
eliminates uneven heating of the work and
allows uniform heating of a stationary surface
such as in an indexing process.
For more features refer to catalog page PDF to the right.