User Policy - Outbound Linking Policy Statement:
Any link (including hyperlinks, buttons or referral devices of any kind) used on this or any other Chromalox web page is provided for the use and convenience of the visitor. The appearance of a link on this or any other Chromalox web page does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or certification by Chromalox, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that the site has any relationship with Chromalox.
So You Want to Link to Chromalox Web Pages?
Chromalox encourages links to our pages, and many people have asked for a logo to use as a link. To ensure proper usage of our trademark/brand identity, we've presented one of them below for use in linking to our pages. All we ask is that you agree to follow a few simple rules when using our linking trademark/brand identity. If you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these policies, please contact our email@example.com who will forward the message to the appropriate person.
- The below Chromalox linking trademark/brand identity (the "Logo") may only be used as a link to Chromalox homepage (www.chromalox.com) and for no other purpose. It may not link to other pages on your Web site, or to a third party Web site. You may not give the Logo to anyone else. This agreement also incorporates linking to www.chromalox.com, however, Chromalox prefers that linking be done directly to www.chromalox.com.
- You agree and acknowledge that this is not a "trademark license" by which you are in any way using the Logo to indicate origin of any product or service you offer.
- You agree not to alter the Logo in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
- Do not use any of Chromalox names, logos, designs, slogans, or product trademark, or any other words or codes identifying Chromalox web sites in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without Chromalox express written permission for a particular use.
- You agree not to use the Logo on any site that disparages Chromalox or its products or services, infringes on Chromalox intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law. Your use of the Logo must be truthful and not misleading. You agree not to use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by Chromalox that is not true.
- You agree not to display the Logo in a manner which displays it in a negative light, disparages it, or uses it in connection with immoral materials or any other way that detracts from the good taste and family values represented by Chromalox.
- You agree not to use the Logo as a predominant feature on your Web site. This means (at a minimum) that it must appear smaller than your Web page title and your company logo, it may not be displayed larger or more prominently than other company logos on your page, and it should not appear at the top of the page, but rather at the bottom, along the sides, or in some location less prominent than the top.
- You agree to display the Logo by itself. You agree not to use the Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark. However, subject to these conditions of use, other company logos may appear on the same Web page.
- You agree to link only to the home page/first page of this site (www.chromalox.com). Please do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining or framing). Framing or in-lining is an infringement on the Copyright of Chromalox.
Unless required to use more specific trademark attribution language by any license or agreement you may have from Chromalox, you agree to use the following language on the page where the Logo appears or where there are other legal notices:
"Chromalox, the Chromalox logo and the Chromalox weblink are trademarks or registered trademarks of Chromalox."
- Chromalox reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logo on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies with these policies.
- This Agreement applies only to Web pages, and not to other uses, such as documentation, product packaging, or other advertising or marketing materials.
- You agree and acknowledge Chromalox rights in the Logo and agree not to adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark confusingly similar to the Logo. You agree that you will not at any time do or cause to be done, or fail to do or cause to be done, any act or thing, directly or indirectly, contesting or in any way impairing Chromalox right, title or interest in the Logo. You agree that use of the Logo shall inure to the benefit of Chromalox. If you happen to obtain rights in the Logo, you agree to give such rights back to Chromalox.
- CHROMALOX DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LOGOS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY CHROMALOX FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE LOGO.
- Chromalox reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate permission to use the Logo at any time. Chromalox reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any Chromalox intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
Save the Chromalox logo below and include it in your web site with a link to http://www.chromalox.com.
To save this Chromalox logo image:
- Right-Click anywhere on the image.
- Choose "Save Image As" or "Save Picture As".
- Choose a location to save the image and click "Save".
- Include the image on your site and link to http://www.chromalox.com.