Rugged and reliable heaters and controls.
XtremeDuty is a suite of custom engineered thermal solutions that feature engineering, material and proprietary control technologies designed for the most extreme environmental and process conditions. Our vertically integrated manufacturing systems allow for customized solutions that match the requirements brought on by any climate or process.
XtremeDuty products carry the safety and security of stringent third party-certifications, and are subjected to intense performance and endurance testing through our in-house and partner test labs. You can be assured that an XtremeDuty product will keep your process up and running, no matter what the conditions may be.
- Low maintenance - Rugged and durable design means intervention is rarely required to maintain operation.
- Superior performance – Optimized heat transfer and innovative controls ensure peak performance.
- Safe operation – Redundant safety systems provide peace of mind during operation.
- Corrosion resistance – Tested materials and coatings assure our products will minimize downtime related to corrosion.
- Faster start-up – Enhanced design features, such as our proprietary control schemes, provide faster start-up time in extreme temperatures.
- Moisture resistant – Components tested and certified using NEMA and other ingress protection standards prevent moisture from causing unexpected downtime.
- Hazardous area approved – Many of our XtremeDuty products feature hazardous location certifications, such as ATEX, IECEx, UL, and CSA.
Visit product pages:
XtremeDuty™ Heat Trace Products
XtremeDuty™ Industrial Heaters & Systems
XtremeDuty™ Component Technologies