Cartridge type is designed for drilled hole cartridge heating installations in molding presses, platens, rubber vulcanizers, hot plates, etc.
- Adjustable range from -100 to +600°F offers wide field of application.
- Resolution sensitivity of 0.1°F offers close control of process.
- Compact size. Lengths under 5” and diameters less than 13/16” fit almost any application.
- Fast response as external metal shell expands or contracts with each temperature change.
- Sheathing is brass for low range units; stainless steel for higher temperature use.
- Couplings for hex head and coupling head types are brass with standard pipe threads for mounting. Hex head and coupling head immersion types are screwed directly through the threaded opening in tank or duct or directly into a pipeline containing gas or liquid. The coupling head unit may be directly attached to electrical conduit by means of standard male pipe threads.
WARNING: Hazard of Fire.
These controls function as temperature controls only. Because they do not fail-safe, an approved temperature and/or pressure safety control must be used for safe operation.