Chromalox versaTHERM screw plug immersion
heaters can be applied to a variety of
clean water and oil applications.
The unique versatility of this design allows
field adjustment of the rating by simple
connections to the six elements of the heater.
This simplifies selection and spare parts since
each heater may be used in several different
See the application matrix for the many kW
values available with different wiring styles
- High Power levels available
- Short insertion length (B-dim)
- 3 day Fast Ship
- Versatile applications, voltage options and power levels
- Temperature sensing thermocouple included. Bayonet fitting allows removal for inspection or replacement.
- Field Adjustable Ratings - Each standard
heater may be wired to different voltages and kWs.
- Terminal Enclosures - E1 General Purpose
is standard. Enclosure can be rotated 360° to match conduit connections.
- Elements - INCOLOY sheath heating element welded to a 2.5" steel screw plug.
- Mounting - Easy to install, compact size.
- Standard Integral Thermocouple - J type
thermocouple in a thermowell; can be used for process or overtemperature control on the process fluid.