Chromalox microTHERM™ CMX Series Circulating Water Temperature Controllers are compact, versatile and completely self- contained water heating and cooling systems. The CMX series products can be used in any application where precision temperature control of a heating and cooling water circulation system is needed. They are particularly useful in the plastics industry as mold temperature controllers.
- Injection Molding Machines - Thermoplastics and Thermosets
- Platens and Dies
- Rolls, Laminating and Calendering
- Pipeline Heating and Tracing
- Jacketed Vessels and Tanks
The built-in electronic temperature and process controller features separate PID algorithms for heat and cool control modes, dual display of setpoint and process temperatures and simple configuration parameters with alphanumeric cues. Even though microTHERM™ systems are sophisticated and state of the art, they are easy to use and require very little training to program and operate. Standard NPT threaded piping connections provide for convenient hook up to external piping.
- Alternate Voltages available for 208, 240, and 575V, 3ph, 60Hz and 380 and 415V, 3ph, 50Hz.
- Alternate Pumps rated 1.5, 3, 5 or 7.5 hp with pumping capacities to 80 gpm @ 70 psi TDH
- Power Controllers — Electronic Solid State (SCR)
- Surge Reduction Valve
- Digital Communication Interface
- Expanded Open or Closed-loop Cooling
- High Temperature Operation to 275°F
- Electrical Enclosure Door Interlock
- Larger 6.3 Ft2 Cooling Heat Exchanger