Contract E and ES heaters are designed for mounting in standard and custom air ducts. Available in a multitude of power ratings and sizes, Contract E heaters can be designed for any duct heating application. The alloy coated steel frame supports standard 321 stainless steel elements, minimizing corrosion from moisture and other contaminates. Standard models are fitted with both automatic and manual reset temperature cutouts to prevent elements from overheating in low airflow situations. The terminal enclosure protects the pre-bussed element terminations and is rated to IP42 ingresss protection.
Built in controls are also available with Contract ES models. Controls can be configured with on/off contactor power control or proportional triac power control. Control options also include built in air pressure switch to prevent operation in low/no air flow. Temperature controllers can precisely measure either ambient or duct temperature.
- Primary Room Heating (Central or Zone)
- Supplemental Room Heating (Heat Pumps)
- Air Tempering (Outside Air)
- Preheating (Make-Up Air)
- Reheating (Overcooling applications)
- Industrial and Commercial Buildings
- SAM 0030P ambient temperature controller
- SAM 0030E ambient temperature controller
- PES 0030 adjustible potentiometer
- PES 2050 adjustible potentiometer
- SNTG 0060 air stream temperature sensor
- SNTG 2050 air stream temperature sensor