Chromalox Air Temperature Control Systems
provide durable, accurate temperature control
for large capacity temporary heating applications.
Welded steel construction, tubular
elements, and industrial fan offer superior
durability and performance under heavy usage
and rough environments.
- Temporary on-site comfort heat for large
capacity special events.
- Interim comfort heating system during
commercial construction prior to permanent
- Curing plaster and drying of paint in commercial
- Spot heating for personnel and freeze protection
for equipment in the event of a plant
- Chromalox Electric Heating Systems are
environmentally friendly, 100% efficient, and
produce zero emissions.
- Electrically generated heat produces no
moisture, and therefore no humidity.
- INCOLOY® sheathed tubular heating elements
provide long life and durability during
transport and setup.
- Painted Carbon Steel construction ensures
weather resistance, with Stainless Steel
available for extreme environments.
- Multi-stage, contactor-based control system
for accurate temperature control.
- High limit temperature control and low limit
airflow control ensures proper safety during
- All electrical enclosures are easily accessible
and are protected to NEMA 4 construction.
- Chromalox HACS systems are built to resist
the rough handling and transportation of the
rental market. Various control and fan options
allow for maximum flexibility to meet
the varying needs of rental companies and