Superheating the gas will drive temperature above the dewpoint, eliminating condensate in the system. Gas filtration will ensure any other contaminant, whether solids or liquids, will be removed prior to entering the turbine.
The Chromalox Advantage
Combining both processes in one skid package saves time, space, and money. Electric heating provides the best option for superheating as its power is instantly available, has no emissions, and is precisely controlled to only the demand needed.
• In-house element manufacturing allows the most efficient, space-saving design possible.
• All welding, pressure testing, and certification are performed in accordance with ASME standards.
• Chromalox power control can be fully integrated and skid-mounted with the heater for a complete package.
• Engineering design tools include 3D AutoCad, Solid Works, and PV Elite, among others.
• Broadest line third-party certifications available – UL, CSA, ATEX, GOST, INMETRO, IEC, ASME, PED, KOSHA
In addition, please check out Chromalox' standard line of process heaters below as a representative evaluation of what we can offer from an individual component standpoint.