Chromalox Over-the-Side Immersion Heaters are designed for installing in the top of a tank with the heated portion directly immersed along the side or at the bottom. This provides easy removal of the heater and ample working space inside the tank. Our commercial heaters are available with heating elements made of Copper, Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, INCOLOY®, Titanium, Fluoropolymer coated, and Quartz. A wide selection of kW ratings, shapes and mounting methods are available to suit many different types of applications.
- Moisture Resistant Terminal Enclosure
- Bottom Mounted L-Shaped Construction
- Single Use Overtemperature Protection
Thermal Fuse Supplied as Standard, for
Process Temperatures up to 180˚F (82˚C)/
Fuse Temperature 219˚F (104˚C) Limit.
For Higher Process/Fuse Temperature Limits,
Consult Factory. Field Replaceable
- Resettable Overtemperature Protection Thermal
Fuses also Available
- Steel, 304SS and Other Sheath Materials and
- Optional Riser Heights available