Screw plug immersion heaters consist of tubular elements in a threaded hex plug. Some models are provided with a thermowell for the temperature control sensor and a variety of electrical enclosures for electrical connections. They screw directly through threaded openings in tank walls to heat liquids, viscous fluids, forced air, and gases by direct contact. A patented 360º rotatable housing is available on most models to facilitate easy conduit connections. Many models in stock.
- Screw plug size: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 2", and
2-1/2" NPT or BSPT
- Power ratings: Up to 40 kW
- Screw plug material: Brass, steel, or stainless steel
- Sheath material: Copper, steel, stainless steel,
- SPST - Single Pole Single Throw
- DPST - Double Pole Single Throw